March 25, 2007

Sittah: Sakit

I got flu, cough and headache. And heartache. Friends, we're friend without a reason, rite? Aku tidak berkawan dengan korang sebab korang pandai, cantik, famous, ada kereta atau kaya. Aku berkawan sebab aku memang perlukan seorang kawan. To share everything through good and bad times. To be there when you need me. To be happy for your good times. To support you when you're down.To give opinion when I feel that you are wrong or rite.To have you there reminding me when I'm wrong. To share gossips, stories and secrets. To love you always. And just to feel that there is someone by myside.

Love you all my frens, you are all the queens of my heart =)

P/s : To Farah,Tim,Filzah,Syaza,Shima,Didie,Lubna,Rafaa,Bessy dan kawan2 lain di serata dunia.hehe. Syaza~~ hepi besday!! May God bless u.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaa. aku tharu!!!! got my pretty name there!!!!(masa baca nama org 1st, aku siap pk, kalo ko x letak nama aku ni, mmg nak kena hahaha....at last ada gak..)

sang_tikukata said...

haha~ fuh! seb bek aku letak name ko..hihik~

You Play it Cool
You're not in your face, smokin' hot... and it's all by design
You have a carefully crafted cool persona, leaving everyone wanting to know just a little more.