October 30, 2007

35: Of being strong

Hari ini 30 Oktober 2007 dan ini adalah entri saya yang pertama untuk bulan ini. That's sufficient to show how busy I am this month. With Hari Raya, assignments,projects,tests,quizzes,reports etc. So many things had happened and surely, I wont share all of them here. Haha. Only tonight I got 'mood' to type something. Just to make myself feel better. I know this pain wont heal. And it doesn't worth it at all for me to weep on it. Stupid I am. I know it from the beginning but nothing can stop me from thinking about it for almost evry breath I take. Kan bagus kalau aku mengingati Allah sebanyak itu. T_T


Nadiah, you must do your best for your final exam !!! Now just focus on that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kenapa ni..

jgn la sedey2

senyum.. :)

sang_tikukata said...

=)~~ da x sedey da..thanx filz!

You Play it Cool
You're not in your face, smokin' hot... and it's all by design
You have a carefully crafted cool persona, leaving everyone wanting to know just a little more.