March 25, 2009

I dont care anymore
I even care 100 times more..

It's up to you to do whatever you wish
Please, what you're doing is hurting me..

I dont need you
But I miss you.. and us

I have others who really care
I still hope you'll still do care..

I had given up on you the day you really test my limit
The more I hate you, the more I realize how important you to me

I dont have any regret
I felt like losing one piece of my life

You wont affect my life at all, sorry..coz I'm strong!
My life wont be the same..


Ego..does it worth?

2 comments:

farah said...

adikku sayang.. awak ok ke? i miss u much

Anonymous said...

kakak~~miss u tooo

You Play it Cool
You're not in your face, smokin' hot... and it's all by design
You have a carefully crafted cool persona, leaving everyone wanting to know just a little more.