May 05, 2009

92: Women

They're complicated. Believe me or not. Sometimes, I dont even understand myself. Why I did this, why I did that, why I felt this way and why I felt that way. Sometimes, thing as small as an ant can be as big as an elephant, at a specific moment and situation. Sometimes I can be mad at almost anything. Sometimes I can feel sad because of a really stupid thing. And sometimes, I can feel nothing at all.

Is that sounds complicated enough?Hehe.

P/S: Just my opinion. Not all women are like that.Hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

susah kan..ish3

sang_tikukata said...

xsusah sbenanye..tula uniknye pmpuan :)

You Play it Cool
You're not in your face, smokin' hot... and it's all by design
You have a carefully crafted cool persona, leaving everyone wanting to know just a little more.