November 10, 2008

61: Heaven


Today was gloomy and dark in the beginning. I was left by Kak Syahadah and Aishah for breakfast. Yeah, they did that utk kebaikan aku,kunun2 nya. Haha. Benci.

But now, it turns out to be a perfectly bright and beautiful day~ My final presentation is postponed from 12 Dec to 31 Dec! That possibly the best news in town. And I feel like in heaven..!


:)

....

I know you Nadiah, I have been living with you for almost 22 years. I know that you gonna delay the preparation for the presentation. You'll only start one week before the presentation. The extra 2 weeks given means a world for you but it gonna affect you nothing. You will goyang kaki suka hati until the week of the presentation. And then everything will turn to be a nightmare. You gonna be kelam kabut, having not enough time to prepare and your presentation will be a so-so, biasa-biasa to the lecturer and supervisor. And your intern's RESULT will be so-so too! Regretting is always the only thing you can do after that..


P/s : I think that will be enough to make me scared. Aku tak nak delay2 lagi!!!


No comments:

You Play it Cool
You're not in your face, smokin' hot... and it's all by design
You have a carefully crafted cool persona, leaving everyone wanting to know just a little more.