December 09, 2008

65: Aidiladha

This year's Aidiladha was special. My family and I celebrated it in my mom's hometown in Alor Setar, Kedah. Sederhana tapi meriah. Everything was perfect - Atuk's specialty of Ketupat Palas, My Mom's new sensation of Mee Rebus Muar, the cute and adventurous Hakim, Mi, Alip, Sayuti, Hafiz, Aufa & Dina - they are just so lovely creatures~, the excitement of Kak Dayah's wedding next weekend - our 1st cousin getting married and last but not least, Hari Raya in Kedah is always my favourite since I was a child. However, out of those beautiful things - minus abang was not there - he was stucked in Bt Pahat with his Final Year Project, sian abang and also, I was forced to go back to KL on the 1st day of Raya! - my cuti is almost finished, cannot take leave anymore, need to save for emergency.

Whatever it is, that was only my personal pieces of story. It was too small compared to what Aidiladha teaches us. The meaning of Sacrifice or Qurban. The great sacrifice done by Nabi Yusuf - the history behind this holy day should be understood and thus practiced.

Thank You Allah.

No comments:

You Play it Cool
You're not in your face, smokin' hot... and it's all by design
You have a carefully crafted cool persona, leaving everyone wanting to know just a little more.