December 19, 2008

66 : Pressure,tempterature,level & flow


.


Finished mock-up presentation in front of En Razak, Mr Sada, Rosedi & other trainees.


I dont think I 'd done a good job. Missed some points several times, lost clues to explain my slides and so on.


I was just not well-prepared. I understand the thing, it's just that I'm not well-versed to explain to the audiences.


Ah, still got time to improve. 4 days more. Wait, minus 1 day - tomorow will be another ice skating..


I cant wait to finish all this test-exam-presentation things, at least for this semester. Hehe. And there's another one thing I cant wait.. *wink*


Tube bending course at Swagelok (gambar hiasan)

No comments:

You Play it Cool
You're not in your face, smokin' hot... and it's all by design
You have a carefully crafted cool persona, leaving everyone wanting to know just a little more.