February 09, 2009

77: Once upon a time I had a bestfriend

In the dream last night,
I was standing at the end of this narrow tunnel
I could see a light at the other end
And I saw her
With her usual expression
Sad, gloomy and one kind of expression which I never can understand
But I was hopeless
Couldn't move even a finger


I yelled her name
Asking her to forgive me
And to tell me if I had done anything wrong
And to explain why she treats me this way
And to tell her how much I regret this
But I was hopeless
Couldn't utter even a word


In that dream last night,
I ended up crying my eyes out
It just so weird
That all I can do was crying
It just so painful
That all I can do was nothing


I tried to fix this
I tried to do whatever that could help
Healing the pain
I tried to act as if nothing happens
I tried to put aside all the heart-broken feelings
I tried be as natural as I can
I tried to remind myself that this is not about myself
Just to see her smile


In that dream last night,
I could see her eyes
Red and penetrating
And I knew
That she could never forgive me
But I still hope
That I was wrong


There I was
Standing hopelessly
All I can do was praying to God
To grant her wish
To grant her wish
To grant her wish
If that is the best for her


Once upon a time I had a bestfriend
And she is still the one

No comments:

You Play it Cool
You're not in your face, smokin' hot... and it's all by design
You have a carefully crafted cool persona, leaving everyone wanting to know just a little more.