March 05, 2008

42: Wondering..

I was wondering what to write about..thus ending up taking the word 'wondering' as the title of this entry.ehe. It's 4.43 am in the morning and I am doing Assignment I Electrical Machines. A nice subject,sounds like a boring one at the beginning.tapi sebenarnya best! Dan lecturer die best gak..

It has been 6 days I got this illness.. (sakit apa?ala.rahsia!) Tak kira,esok kena pergi klinik. Got to find out what's wrong with me.6 hari sudah terlalu lama,takut nak bagitau mak yg aku tak sehat2 lagi sebab mak dah suruh gi klinik dari dulu lagi. Padan muka tak nak dengar cakap mak!

Anggaplah sebagai kifarah dosa2 aku yang berbakul2 banyaknya..

No comments:

You Play it Cool
You're not in your face, smokin' hot... and it's all by design
You have a carefully crafted cool persona, leaving everyone wanting to know just a little more.